ITB 4101 On Call High Voltage Electric Services
|Project #:||4101 (ITB)|
|Issued by:||Oregon Metro|
|Bids Due Date:||
Dec 1, 2022 2:00PM
(Pacific Standard Time)
|Posted:||Oct 26, 2022|
Contractor(s) shall be available as-needed to provide industrial high-voltage voltage repair and maintenance services for properties owned by Metro. It is anticipated that most of the work will occur at its two waste transfer stations. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Routine repairs, maintenance, and new installation industrial and related low voltage components and 480V 3 phase electrical systems and their associated controls and components.
- Preventive/predictive maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and systems.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues and equipment failures and repair as needed.
- Installations or alterations of electrical fixtures, light fixtures, switches, receptacles and circuits; ballast replacement.
- Test existing cabling and wiring as needed.
- Perform arc flash assessments
- Furnish equipment and staff to work at heights up to 50 feet.
- Furnish equipment and staff to work in confined spaces.
This project has the following solicitation documents.
|Bid Document||File Size|
You will need to:
- Be logged into Bid Locker
- Be registered with Oregon Metro
- Express interest using the "Express Interest" button above
Vendor Questions and Answers
The Question and Answer Period is currently closed.
When the question and answer period is open, vendors may submit their questions on this solicitation to be answered by Oregon Metro.
For Questions or Additional Information, Contact:
Name: Bids and Proposals
These are the vendors who have expressed interest in this solicitation:
|Allied Systems Northwest LLC||Nov 2, 2022|
|ConstructConnect||Oct 28, 2022|
|Contractor Plan Center||Oct 31, 2022|
|Eugene Builders Exchange||Nov 2, 2022|
|LND Technical Services LLC||Nov 20, 2022|
|Multnomah County||Nov 30, 2022|
|Salem Contractors Exchange||Nov 3, 2022|
|Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce||Oct 27, 2022|
|Spokane Regional Plan Center||Nov 7, 2022|
|West Side Electric Company Inc||Nov 18, 2022|
|Wirenut Enterprises, LLC||Nov 16, 2022|
Commodity Codes and Solicitation Change History
Commodity Codes (NIGP):
- Wiring And Other Electrical Maintenance And Repair Services
Changes to This Listing:
|The following bid documents were added:
ITB 4101 Addendum 1.pdf
|Nov 17, 2022|
|Your submitted questions||Asked On|