ITB 4228 Refrigeration Equipment Maintenance, On-Call
|Project #:||ITB 4228 (ITB)|
|Issued by:||Oregon Metro|
|Bids Due Date:||
Sep 7, 2023 2:00PM
(Pacific Standard Time)
|Posted:||Aug 17, 2023|
Metro, acting by and through the appointed Metropolitan Exposition Recreation Commission (MERC), is inviting bids for Refrigeration Equipment Maintenance for the Portland’5 Centers for the Arts.
The contract contemplated will provide periodic Preventive Maintenance (PM) services and on-call emergency and routine non-emergency repair services for food service refrigeration equipment at the venues of the Portland’5 Centers for the Arts as follows:
· Antoinette Hatfield Hall (AHH), 1111 SW Broadway, Portland OR 97205
· Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall (ASCH), 1037 SW Broadway, Portland OR 97205
· Keller Auditorium (KA), 222 SW Clay Street, Portland, OR 97201
This project has the following solicitation documents.
|Bid Document||File Size|
You will need to:
- Be logged into Bid Locker
- Be registered with Oregon Metro
- Express interest using the "Express Interest" button above
Vendor Questions and Answers
The Question and Answer Period is currently closed.
When the question and answer period is open, vendors may submit their questions on this solicitation to be answered by Oregon Metro.
For Questions or Additional Information, Contact:
Name: Bids and Proposals
These are the vendors who have expressed interest in this solicitation:
|Contractor Plan Center||Aug 21, 2023|
|Rudolf Mechanical LLC||Aug 20, 2023|
|Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce||Aug 22, 2023|
Commodity Codes (NIGP):
- REFRIGERATION EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES
- Refrigeration Equipment Maintenance And Repair
|Your submitted questions||Asked On|