ITB 4223 BATTERIES FOR FLEET VEHICLES
|Project #:||ITB 4223 (ITB)|
|Issued by:||Oregon Metro|
|Publish Date:||Aug 11, 2023 8:00AM|
|Bids Due Date:||
Aug 24, 2023 2:00PM
(Pacific Standard Time)
|Posted:||Aug 10, 2023|
Provide batteries and related accessories for fleet vehicles and carts on Oregon Zoo grounds and at Zoo-managed facilities.
This project has the following solicitation documents.
|Bid Document||File Size|
You will need to:
- Be logged into Bid Locker
- Be registered with Oregon Metro
- Express interest using the "Express Interest" button above
Vendor Questions and Answers
The Question and Answer Period is currently closed.
When the question and answer period is open, vendors may submit their questions on this solicitation to be answered by Oregon Metro.
For Questions or Additional Information, Contact:
Name: Bids and Proposals
These are the vendors who have expressed interest in this solicitation:
|Continental Battery Company||Aug 11, 2023|
|DC Power -Up Inc||Aug 15, 2023|
|Elliott Auto Supply Co Inc||Aug 17, 2023|
|Oregon Transmission and Diesel Center Inc.||Aug 23, 2023|
|Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce||Aug 11, 2023|
Commodity Codes (NIGP):
- Batteries, Storage, Including Electrolyte And Recycled Types, Automotive
- AUTOMOBILES, SCHOOL BUSES, SUVS, AND VANS, INCLUDING DIESEL, GASOLINE, ELECTRIC, HYBRID, AND ALL OTHER FUEL TYPES
- Motorscooters And Trucksters, Including All Terrain Types, Golf Carts, Etc.
- AUTOMOTIVE SHOP AND RELATED EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- Lighting Units, Emergency, Battery Operated; And Batteries
- Batteries And Hardware For Electronic Equipment, Including Recycled Types
- Electrical, Alternator And Generator, Battery, Ignition System, Lights, Etc. Maintenance And Repair
- Batteries, All Types, Sale Of Surplus And Obsolete Items
|Your submitted questions||Asked On|