RFQ 4104 - Portland'5 Headset Upgrade
|Issued by:||Oregon Metro|
|Bids Due Date:||
Jan 12, 2023 2:00PM
(Pacific Standard Time)
|Posted:||Nov 14, 2022|
Portland'5 is requesting quotes to upgrade Clear Com System.
12/5/2022 - Solicitation due date is being extended to January 12, 2023. We will be posting an addendum shortly with additional information.
This project has the following solicitation documents.
|Bid Document||File Size|
You will need to:
- Be logged into Bid Locker
- Be registered with Oregon Metro
- Express interest using the "Express Interest" button above
Vendor Questions and Answers
The Question and Answer Period is currently closed.
When the question and answer period is open, vendors may submit their questions on this solicitation to be answered by Oregon Metro.
For Questions or Additional Information, Contact:
Name: Bids and Proposals
These are the vendors who have expressed interest in this solicitation:
|IMS||Nov 14, 2022|
|Markertek||Nov 15, 2022|
|Mvation Worldwide Inc.||Nov 19, 2022|
|Pro Sound & Lighting||Nov 21, 2022|
|Prosepct Computer and Communications, inc.||Nov 14, 2022|
|Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce||Nov 14, 2022|
Commodity Codes (NIGP):
- Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, Headsets And Microphones, Etc.
- Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, Headsets And Microphones, Etc., Environmentally Certified Products
|Your submitted questions||Asked On|